How to get FSIBL CLOUD ?
Step 1: Download & Send registration request from Login Screen.
Step 2: After successfully submission, please contact with your branch and collect your customer ID.
Step 3: You will receive User ID, Password & T-PIN in your registered e-mail. Use last 4 Digit of your customer ID to open the email attachment.
- Fund Transfer Facility within FSIBL
- a) Own Account, b) Other Account
- Fund Transfer Facility to another bank account through
a) BEFTN, b) RTGS
- Utility Bill Payment
a) DESCO, b) Dhaka WASA, c) DPDC
- QR Payment to Merchant Account
- Mobile Airtime Recharge to all TELCO in Bangladesh
- Do Not share your password with anyone else
- Do Not use the “save password option” on your device.
- Do Not write down any password or reveal it to anyone, including bank associates.
- Change your password regularly. We recommend changing your password every 60 days .
- After 3 failed attempt your ID will be locked
- Always download application from trusted source.
- For any query, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further detail please visit www.fsiblbd.com
How we protect you ?
- FSIBL Cloud banking ensures the highest level of security by tagging your device’s IMEI number.
- For Fund transfer T-PIN (Transaction PIN) and 2FA (2 Factor Authentication) will be applicable.
- We never store personal or account information on your phone
- All transactions are encrypted with the same secure technology as online banking
FSIBL CLOUD Acts as “a friend in need” by allowing you to do Banking 24/7.
- Profile Account Information.
- All Branches and ATM booths Location.
- FSIBL all Products details & request of account opening.
- EMI, MTDR Calculator .
- Exchange rate (USD, EURO etc).
- Contacts info. (Head Office and Branches).
- Standing Instructions.
- Misc. Request and many more ….
Frequently Asked Question
- Dial *#06# from your new device and send IMEI to email@example.com.
- By clicking forgotten Password/T-PIN option from Login screen you can easily get your password.