Griheni Deposit Scheme is especially for the women to inspire Women empowerment.
- Monthly Installment: Any amount from TK. 500/- to TK. 25,000/-.
- No fixed installment. The homemakers deposit any amount as her wish.
- Amount can be deposited more than once in a single month. The whole amount within the month counted as deposit of that month. But no amount will be less than TK 500/-.
- Maturity at 3, 5, 8 & 10 Years.
- Attractive Profit Rate.
- Deposit the installment at any branch through the month around the country.
- Facility for depositing the installment in advance but have to pay penalty for due installment (up to BDT 5000, the penalty is 25 tk and more BDT 5000, penalty is 50tk).
- If any customer failed to pay the installment for consecutive three (3) months, the account will be closed automatically.
- In case of early encashment, Profit calculation will be as below;
- - Closed before one year – no profit will be provided.
- - Closed after one year but before maturity- profit at savings rate.
Documents needed for opening account:
- One copy passport size photograph of the applicant.
- One copy passport size photograph of the nominee (photograph to be attested by the applicant).
- Photocopies of National ID Card/Passport/Driving License of both applicant and nominee.
- TIN Certificate (if applicable).
- Introducer (if case of new applicant and/or applicable).
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Only female can apply.
- Citizen of Bangladesh.
For details, please visit your nearest branch of FSIBL.